Research Assistant Opportunities
The Cognition & Development Lab is always looking for motivated, hard-working students to join the lab! RA’s will have the opportunity to receive training and experience with EEG methodology. RA’s will also assist in the scheduling and recruitment of participants. This opportunity is ideal for students interested in graduate school, or those interested in gaining valuable hands-on research experience. PSYC and Human Development course credit available.
- Must be able to commit to between 6-9 hours per week
- Attend regular lab meetings
- Participant Recruitment
- Data Coding and Entry
- Subject Testing
- Assist with EEG and Behavioral Studies
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Experience or high interest in working with children (preferred)
- Must be able to commit to at least 1 semester (2 semesters preferred)
- Good organizational and communication skills
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume, unofficial transcript, class schedule, and a couple sentences describing your interest in working for the lab as well as your future professional goals to Hailey Gibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until available positions are filled.
For those interested in graduate work, the department of Human Development & Quantitative Methodology has programs in Developmental Science and Educational Psychology. The lab is also affiliated with the Neuroscience & Cognitive Sciences graduate program.